nak cari gift yang untuk semua acara....

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

goodbye doesn't mean forever

Hello good morning everybody... all bloggers all the blog walker or visitor...

its almost a year I did not posted something on this my blog wall...

today is 11.12.13 what is special about this date for you all folks? for me its just another day. nothing special or maybe you want to make this day to a special day that you will not forget for all your life and you can tell it to your grandchildren one day.

its almost end of year 2013.... for me this year make me almost die with my dangerous job that i loved but, thanks to almighty god that i still alive until this day... and i pray to Him that He will let me live for the next year and do my job. Amen...

about love.... this year i fall in love with someone.... i called him dear... how i love him... until i almost forgot that i just know him this year but i feel that i already know him a long time ago... its feel like i know him from childhood... hahaha thats a lie. but since couple of month ago... he just 'dissappeared' like a blink of eyes... i message, inbox, wechat and etc. he didn't replied me i know he already 'seen' my message... but still no reply...its hurt me... and thinking this is my another
black love.... huuuuu.

well.... now i know... that maybe i dont have luck in love.... okey... nevermind.... just let it be like this... forever alone.... but honestly i am happy this way....

No comments:

Post a Comment